Bozeman Area Events This Weekend
Spring weather is upon us...beautiful, then rain, then snow then back to sun. This weekend offers many options for you to get out and enjoy yourself.
- Friday, March 19th: Uncorked and Unplugged Live Music Series - Live music at BLEND in downtown, Bozeman (31 South Willson). Marcie Lovgren will be performing, celebrating Women's History Month. 7pm to 9pm. No cover charge.
- Friday, March 19th & Saturday, March 20th: Bluebelly Junction LIVE - Happening at The Eagles in downtown, Bozeman. (316 East Main). Two nights of live music. No cover charge. 9pm to 1am.
- Friday, March 19th: Country Swing Dancing Lesson - Happening at the Starlite Bozeman. (622 East Tamarack, Bozeman). 6pm to 8pm. Tickets are $50 in advance. See link above for details and link to buy tickets.
- Saturday, March 20th: Meditation Class at The Regus - Happening in downtown Bozeman. (5 West Mendenhall). Classes are 1 hour long, you get to choose what time. 9am to 4:30pm. Admission is based on what you can pay. Click link above for further details. Hosted by Transcendental Meditation Program Montana.
- Saturday, March 20th - Sunday, March 21st: Elevated Hockey Skill Development Clinic at the Haynes Pavilion, Gallatin County Fairgrounds. Skills training by Coach Pete Kamman with help from MSU Bobcat players. You'll also get a jersey with your registration. See details by clicking link above.
- Saturday, March 20th: Canoe Dealers at the Tune Up Bar - Live music inside the Kimpton Armory Hotel. No cover charge for live folk music with Ryan Acker and Lena Marie, who make up Canoe Dealers.
- Saturday, March 20th: Matt Strachan, solo acoustic LIVE - Happening at the historic Old Saloon in Emigrant, MT. No cover charge. Music starts at 7pm.
Whatever you decide to do this weekend, have fun and stay safe. Mask up when appropriate. Per Governor Gianforte, Montanans 16 years and older will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine starting on April 1st, 2021.