Bozeman Christmas Stroll 2017 Details
Saturday December 2nd, join us in downtown Bozeman for the annual Christmas Stroll! Get your stroll button in advance for just $4 for this family friendly holiday tradition.
Daytime “Stroll” activities include:
Regular Christmas Stroll activities that begin at 4pm for kids:
(*Denotes activities that require a 2017 Stroll Button for ONLY $4! )
- *4:00 PM - A ONE-WAY Hay Wagon Ride from the Bozeman Public Library to Rouse and Main Street.
- 4:00 to 7:30 PM - Sweet Pea Festival and First Security Bank host the 2017 Gingerbread House Contest entries and winners at the Jacob’s Crossing Lobby at 424 East Main Street.
- 4:30 PM - The Christmas Stroll Parade begins at the Emerson Center with the lighting of the tree on their north lawn. Then, Tate Chamberlin “2017 Master of Ceremonies” leads the lighting ceremony down Main Street from Grand Avenue to Rouse Avenue along with the help of the Chief Joseph Middle School Choir and the holiday spirit from the Bozeman Community.
- 4:30 to 7:30 PM - Main Street is filled with over 40 food vendors raising money for local non-profits organizations, live music, carolers and other festive activities.
- 4:30 to 7:30 PM - Visit Bridger Bowl located at South Bozeman Avenue to view ski films on a Big Inflatable Screen and to learn about what's new and what's planned for this year's ski season!
- 4:30 to 7:30 PM – Main Street is also filled with various event sponsor booths who are providing an array of holiday cheer! Visit Nova Café and Endeavor Ballooning for live demonstrations. Stop by Jackson Contractor Group with activities and info to support HRDC’s Fork and Spoon.
- 4:30 to 7:30 PM - Downtown Businesses feature live music, free cocoa and cookies, and holiday fun of all sorts.
- *5:00 to 7:30 PM ONE-WAY Hay Wagon Rides at Soroptimist Park (corner of Main and Rouse) to the Bozeman Public Library. While waiting in line, enjoy complimentary “Hot Dr. Pepper” drinks provided by Lehrkind’s Coca Cola and Venture Church.
- *5:00 to 7:30 PM Santa Pictures by Muhlbradt Photography at the Baxter Hotel located at 105 West Main Street. Get one FREE picture through F-11 Photography
When you purchase your Stroll button, fill out a ballot for a chance to win one of 18 great prizes including Bridger Bowl passes, Downtown Dollars packages totaling $250, 3-Day Sweet Pea Festival Passes, Museum of The Rockies Passes and more.