BOZEMAN: Sweet Pea Festival 2021 IS A GO!
One of the most enjoyed parts of the Bozeman Summer is BACK: The 2021 Sweet Pea Festival is happening August 3rd through August 8th, 2021. This will be Sweet Pea's 44th year celebrating the arts.
The main dates of the 2021 Festival are August 6th, through August 8th, although there are several peripheral event dates for festival-related stuff!
Further details will be shared soon, but we're thrilled to share this news. The Sweet Pea Festival large-scale events were cancelled in 2020 due to COVID-19 but THEY'RE BACK IN 2021!!
However, the festival did pivot successfully by offering several individual events and community offerings such as the Ice Sculpture Contest and others.
- ART SHOW: JULY 9th – AUGUST 8th
- CHALK ON THE WALK: TUESDAY, AUGUST 3rd
- BITE OF BOZEMAN: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4th
- PARADE: SATURDAY, AUGUST 7th
- SWEET PEA FESTIVAL WEEKEND: FRIDAY, AUGUST 6th THROUGH SUNDAY, AUGUST 8th
WANT TO GET INVOLVED? There are tons of ways to be a part of the historic Sweet Pea Festival. Everything from becoming a board member to volunteering your time to work the door at the Festival (follow the link to see 'getting involved' options)
- 44th Annual Sweet Pea Festival Flower Show: Judging: Friday, August 6th from 2:00 to 5:00 pm. (The flower exhibition will be closed during judging)
- Winners Announced: Friday, from the stage around 7:30 pm
- Voting for People’s Choice: Friday and Saturday. Voting closes at 6:00 pm on Saturday
- People’s Choice Award Announced: Saturday at approximately 7:30 pm from the Main Stage
- Flower Show categories: Grand Prize – Judged Best of Show Perennial Sweet Pea, People’s Choice, Creative Arrangement, Adult, Youngest and Vintage Entrants, Young Adult (ages 11-16) Best Photo, Child (10 & under)
You can follow the Sweet Pea Festival on Facebook to get immediate updates and details on the 2021 festival events. We can't wait to see you in August!