December 6th is “Death Metal Day” in Billings, Kinda
Let's see...GWAR, Eyehategod and Napalm Death all at Pub Station in Billings, in one night. I won't be there but let your metalhead friends know what's up.
GWAR actually states on their bio: "Blood. Spectacle. Lifestyle. Mythology. Costumes. And more blood." Just fair warning.
Don't get me wrong. Old school metal is my thing. However, I've never even heard of two of these bands. Nevertheless, it's not often that a real rock show happens in these parts so if you need a dose...here are the details:
- WHO: GWAR, Eyehategod and Napalm Death
- WHERE: Pub Station, Billings, Montana
- (2502 1st Ave North)
- WHEN: Monday, December 6th, 2021
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- "All attendees are encourages to get vaccinated against COVID-19" (that is per Pub Station's website, FYI)
- TICKETS: $30 in advance HERE
- General Admission show, standing room only
- There may be processing fees in addition to ticket price
- You will be subject to a search upon entry (per Pub Station)
- No outside food
- No outside beverages
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No chains, chain wallets, or spikes
- No weapons of any kind (this includes all pocket knives / leatherman / gerbers
If you haven't been to a show in Billings in a while, know that there is a parking area just west of Pub Station. There are also a ton of places to eat along with breweries in close area.
Since there aren't many shows of this kind in Montana, we'd expect a line at the venue because security will probably be pretty tight. As stated above, don't be surprised if you're searched. It's best to bring as little as possible inside the venue to keep it easy on yourself. Just a thought. Be safe and have fun!