Friday COVID-19 Update: 30 New Cases in Gallatin County
It hasn't been a great week for positive COVID-19 cases in Gallatin County. There have been 30 more cases reported in the last 24 hours and 3 current hospitalizations.
The following data is up to date as of 12pm from the Gallatin City County Health Department official COVID-19 dashboard and the state of Montana COVID-19 dashboard.
IT IS WORTH READING THROUGH THE WEEKLY GALLATIN COUNTY SURVEILLANCE REPORT. (That report is very detailed with age group breakdowns, test turnaround times, etc...)
- As of Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at 12 p.m. Gallatin County has 30 new confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Gallatin County has a cumulative total of 1,361 cases
- There are 134 confirmed active cases and three current hospitalizations.
- There have been a total of 1,223 people recovered in Gallatin County.
- A recovered case means that a person who tested positive for COVID-19 has since been released from isolation and is no longer considered to be a current positive case.
- Four people have died from COVID-19 complications in Gallatin County
- MONTANA: There are 323 new positive cases reported across the state in the last 24 hours.
- There are over 2,700 current (active) positive cases across the state of Montana
- There have been 170 total deaths in the state of Montana
- Missoula County: Cases, 706 Total, 78 New, 221 Active cases
- Yellowstone County: Cases 3,046 Total, 56 New, 744 Active cases
- Glacier County: Cases: 250 Total, 23 New, 88 Active cases
- Flathead County: Cases 956 Total, 22 New, 300 Active
The Gallatin City-County Health Department Call Center is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to answer questions about COVID-19. Reach the Call Center by phone at 406-548-0123.