Fun Stuff to Do This Week Around Bozeman
Summer doesn't last long so make the most of it! We've put together a few things for you to do this week from Pint Nights to Farmer's Markets to virtual concerts. Mid-August is busy!
- Tuesday, August 18th: MAP Brewing Pint Night to benefit the Gallatin Valley YMCA. 4pm to 8pm. For every Pint sold, Map will donate $.50 to the Gallatin Valley YMCA. (MAP Brewing: 510 Manley Rd, Bozeman, MT)
- Tuesday, August 18th: Bozeman Farmer's Market at Lindley Park in Bozeman. Classic farmer's market with food and product vendors, food trucks and live music. 5pm to 8pm in Lindley Park on East Main Street in Bozeman.
- Tuesday, August 18th: Fielding's and Tune Up opening day at Armory Hotel in downtown Bozeman. Brand new restaurant and bar inside the Kimpton Armory Hotel. Restaurant is on main level, the bar is in the basement. Happy hour specials. The very first day of service!
- Thursday, August 20: Farmers Market at Bodhi Farms in Bozeman. 5pm to 8pm. Bodhi Farms is located at 13624 S. Cottonwood Road in Bozeman. Live music from Peter King. Held outdoors or under our open air tipis in case of weather. Please bring a mask.
- Friday, August 21st: Best of 406 Marketplace at the Gallatin Valley Mall. 4pm to 7pm. Locally grown produce, fruit and other food. Locally made products. Much like a farmer's market.
- Friday, August 21st: FB Live Friday Afternoon Club - One Leaf Clover. 5pm to 6pm on the Explore Big Sky Facebook page. Local, live music online.
- Saturday, August 22nd, Sunday August 23rd: RMBA Ranch Horse Competition at Saddle Peak Equestrian Center in Belgrade. Starting at 9am both days. (3336 Spain Bridge Rd, Belgrade) The last Ranch Horse Show of the season! Full slate of classes offered each day. Show has moved FROM Townsend to SADDLE PEAK.
- Saturday, August 22nd: LEGO Show at the Gallatin Valley Mall. From 11am to 7pm. See Bozeman's best LEGO creations with the theme "Moments in History" at Gallatin Valley Mall located outside of Giggles,Toys & More. This event is mostly displays of LEGOs, FYI.
- Saturday, August 22nd: El Wencho - live at Bale of Hay Saloon in Virginia City, MT. 7pm - 10pm. Tickets are limited, but just $20. Show will be in their outdoor pavilion.