Last Music on Main of the Season This Thursday with Gipsy Moon [WATCH]
Live music on Main Street will have a slight Bluegrass flavor with music from Gipsy Moon from Colorado. It's the LAST Music on Main of the 2016 season and The MOOSE will be there as always with loads of free stuff!
Who is Gipsy Moon? Well, we asked the same thing. They hail from he mountains outside of Boulder, Colorado. According to the official Gipsy Moon website:
- The four members Silas Herman (mandolin, guitar, vocals) Mackenzie Page (guitar, tenor banjo, vocals), Matt Cantor (bass, vocals), and Andrew Conley (Cello) reside in the mountains of Nederland Colorado where they write all original material about nature, sunsets, mountain rain, and love.
- With soothing harmonies, soul-stirring poetry, and instrumentals that make the hips sway, Gipsy Moon is constantly reinventing their version of indie-folk to include celtic melodies, latin rhythms, jazzy vocals, bluegrass drive, and a gypsy swing that brings acoustic music into an exciting new dimension.
As always, the guidelines for Music on Main are very simple with this timeline:
- Main Street shuts down to traffic at 6pm.
- Kids activities begin at 6:30pm
- Music runs from 7pm to 8:30pm
- Open container waiver is ONLY in effect from 6pm to 9pm and is strictly enforced.