Livingston Farmer’s Market: Wednesdays Through Sept. 16th
The Livingston Farmer's Market at Miles Band Shell Park is wonderful. It's gorgeous. It's healthy. It's also coming to a close. The last 2020 market is Wednesday, September 16th.
- WHAT: Livingston Farmer's Market (made possible by the Western Sustainability Exchange)
- WHERE: Miles Band Shell Park (229 River Drive, Livingston) See the map below if you have never been to this park in Livingston.
- WHEN: Wednesdays, June 10th through September 16th, 2020
- The market happens RAIN OR SHINE
- TIME: 4:30pm to 7:30pm
- (PLEASE NOTE: 4:30pm to 5:30pm is reserved for at-risk patrons to shop)
- This event is free and open to the public
- Safety measures are being practiced by Livingston Farmer's Market vendors
- Please wear a mask and practice social distancing. You'll find hand sanitizer at vendor booths and around the market.
- No dogs are allowed (except true service animals)
- No smoking is allowed at the Livingston Farmer's Market
- Balloons are not allowed to protect the habitat and wildlife of the park, lagoon and river.
- What is the Western Sustainability Exchange all about? THEIR MISSION: Preserving the best of the West—wide open spaces, wildlife habitat, and farming and ranching heritage by providing sustainable solutions that promote environmental stewardship and rural economic prosperity.
- Consider volunteering at next year's farmers market. There are a variety of ways that you can help support this well-run community event.
We often need volunteers to help with setting up/breaking down the Market, to assist at our Waste Station, on some Special Days, to be proxy shoppers for seniors and in other areas. Anyone interested in volunteering at this fun community event, please email Shannan Mascari to sign up. We can guarantee a good time will be had by all, and we’ll even buy you dinner!