Montana Primary Ballots are in the Mail
Your primary ballot is in the mail to you, as long as you're registered to vote and have an updated mailing address. Here are all the details.
- Ballots must be received no later than 8 p.m. on Election Day, June 2, in order to be counted. Postmarks cannot be accepted.
- No polls will be open for this election. However, election officials will be collecting ballots on Election Day in the parking lot of the usual polling locations.
- Voters are asked to seal their envelopes with tape rather than saliva.
- In-person voting will only occur at the Election Office at the Gallatin County Courthouse, room 210 at 311 W. Main St. in downtown Bozeman.
- In order to minimize the need to appear in-person to register to vote during the regular registration period, the Election Department will begin accepting registration applications via email.
- You can still vote in the general election if you choose not to vote in the primary.
- You will not have to pay for postage to mail your primary ballot back in.
As in this case, any municipal (city or town) election or district election (school, fire, water and sewer, etc.) can be conducted by mail ballot, if agreed to by the governing body.
- CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF LEGISLATIVE CADIDATES
- FEDERAL, STATEWIDE AND DISTRICT CANDIDATES
- County: Gallatin
- Election Day: 6/2/2020 (Submit ballots by 8:00pm)
- Register By: 5/26/2020
- Late Registration Starts: 5/27/2020
- Place(s) of Deposit: (Hours/Location)
- 8am-5pm / 311 W Main St Rm 210, Bozeman MT
- 6/2/2020 7am-8pm / 311 W Main St Rm 210, Bozeman MT
- Elections Administrator: Casey Hayes
- Elections Office: 311 W Main St Rm 210, Bozeman MT 59715
- Mailing Address: 311 W Main Rm 210, Bozeman MT 59715
- Phone: (406) 582-3060
- Fax: (406) 582-3068