Mumford & Sons AND Portugal. The Man to Play Missoula This Summer
PLEASE NOTE: The ticketing process for this show will be a little different than most Logjam Presents shows. Details are below but all tickets will be emailed to patrons 24 hrs. before the event.
- WHO: Mumford & Sons and Portugal. The Man
- WHEN: Sunday, August 11, 2019
- Doors at 6pm, show at 7:30pm
- Tickets: $75 - $90 advance
- all ages show
- WHERE: Ogren Park, Missoula (on the Clark Fork River in downtown Missoula. 700 Cregg Lane)
- With an event this big, tickets are expected to be in very high demand, so Logjam is taking extra precautions to protect patrons.
- They are working with Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan presale platform, so they can limit “bots” and scalpers from buying and reselling tickets at inflated prices.
- Registration: Monday, Mar. 11 at 11am – Tuesday, Mar. 12 at Midnight.
- Presale: Thursday, March 14 at 10am MST
- Verification Email: On the evening of Wednesday, Mar. 13, you’ll receive an email confirming if you’ve been verified and if you’ve also been selected to participate in the presale.
- If you are verified and selected, you will also receive a text with your personal access code and link to purchase tickets on Thursday at 10am.
- Purchasing Verified Fan Presale Tickets: On Thursday, Mar. 14 starting at 10AM, you’ll have the opportunity to use your personal access code to purchase tickets through the eTix ticket link which will be texted to you. The eTix ticket link will also be available through the “TICKETS” button on the Mumford & Sons event page [here]. Once you’ve purchased tickets, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a receipt. Remember though, your tickets will only be available via your mobile device 24 hours before the show on Aug. 11.
- If you need help with the presale, you can call Ticketmaster at 1-800-653-8000 or Tweet your question to @TMFansupport (Ticketmaster Verified Fan has informed us that Twitter is actually a very quick way to reach them).