Get in Line! New Unique Housing Development Planned for Bozeman
Housing has been a hot-button issue in Bozeman for quite some time, but a new housing development will hopefully help in relieving some of the stress associated with finding a place to live in Bozeman.
Urban + Farm is a brand-new 106+ acre multi-use agrihood that is expected to be completed by fall 2024. The new development is located west of South Cottonwood Road and north of Huffine Lane on the west side of Bozeman.
What Can You Expect at Urban+Farm?
According to urbanfambozeman.com, here are a few of the amenities offered at the new housing development.
Urban Farm’s vision seeks to distinguish local neighborhood character, building on existing residential and commercial development in the area while honoring Gallatin Valley’s agricultural roots and sustainability – all with an eye for walkability and bikeability. Trail networks and an onsite vertical greenhouse will add unique functionality and aesthetic.
There are a few different options at Urban+Farm. Millhouse East + West consists of 36 two-bedroom apartments. Additionally, the Grange will include 16 detached single-family homes and 6 rowhomes.
What Features Will Urban+Farm Include?
- 15% of the area will be dedicated to parks and open spaces, and several community amenities, including a vertical farm, recreation center, and fire station.
The development is centrally located and close to much of what the Bozeman area has to offer:
- Montana State University (6 minutes)
- Four Corners employment hub (7 minutes)
- Downtown Bozeman (8 minutes)
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (20 minutes)
- Bridger Bowl Ski Area (30 minutes)
- Big Sky Resort (1 hour)
- Yellowstone National Park (1.5 hours)
For questions about rental availability, please contact Outlaw Realty at (406)-995-2404 for more information.