Register for the 2018 Run to the Pub – Details Here
Could be snowing, could be beautiful. No matter what the weather, join the insanely fun Run to the Pub 10K and half marathon on Saturday March 17th. LIMITED NUMBER OF RUNNERS ACCEPTED in 2018.
- Race caps: 10K = 3,500 runners, half marathon = 1,000 runners
- Registration fee: $45/$75 by February 28th, $65/$100 late registration
- THERE IS NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
The course is very unique for Bozeman, Montana. It’s 90% downhill for both races. The entire course will take place on roads, and the finish line will be on Main St. in front of Pub 317.
The Run to the Pub ends with a huge party in downtown Bozeman on Main Street. No matter HOW you cross the finish line, you'll be entered to win a trip to Dublin! (But you DO have to cross the finish line to qualify for the trip!)
- Located at GALLATIN COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
- FRIDAY, MARCH 16TH FROM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- You may have a friend pick up a packet for you