Run to the Pub 2020 – Everything You Need to Know
It could be snowing, it could be beautiful. No matter what the weather, join the insanely fun Run to the Pub 10K and half marathon on Saturday March 14th.
Each runner/walker will receive:
- Chip timed race
- A gender specific technical race shirt
- Run to the Pub custom pint glass
- A unique finishing medal/bottle opener
- Reusable race bag
- One Free beer (for 21+)
- A chance to win one of 4 trips to the Dublin Marathon in Ireland!*
- There will be 10 year age group awards for top 3 in each race.
- Registration fee: $49/$79 by Feb. 28th, $69/$109 late registration
- THERE IS NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Races happen no matter what the weather
- Run to the Pub 2020 Facebook page
The course is very unique for Bozeman, Montana. It’s 90% downhill for both races. The entire course will take place on roads, and the finish line will be on Main St. in front of Pub 317.
The Run to the Pub ends with a huge party in downtown Bozeman on Main Street. No matter HOW you cross the finish line, you'll be entered to win a trip to Dublin! (But you DO have to cross the finish line to qualify for the trip!)
- Located at GALLATIN COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
- FRIDAY, MARCH 13TH FROM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- You may have a friend pick up a packet for you