Saturday COVID-19 Update: 15 New Cases in Gallatin County
As of Saturday, September 19th, the State of Montana COVID-19 dashboard is reporting 15 new confirmed cases for Gallatin County in the last 24 hours, for a total of 62 active cases.
(Information and data used here was gathered from the official State of Montana COVID-19 Dashboard.)
There have been a total of 156 COVID-19 related deaths in Montana. Over 300,000 tests have been conducted thus far across the state. Over 7,500 people have recovered from COVID-19 across in the state. There are nearly 2,500 CURRENT active cases across the state. There are 104 CURRENT hospitalizations across the state.
- As of Saturday, September 19th, 2020:
- Gallatin County Cases: 1,200 Total, 15 New, 62 Active
- Yellowstone County Cases: 2,797 Total, 89 New, 930 Active
- Flathead County Cases: 826 Total, 40 New, 177 Active
- Deer Lodge County Cases: 113 Total, 25 New, 75 Active
- Cascade County Cases: 522 Total, 22 New, 263 Active
- Roosevelt County Cases 147 Total, 21 New, 95 Active
- Missoula County Cases: 571 Total, 19 New, 135 Active
- Silver Bow County Cases: 209 Total, 11 New, 66 Active
- Big Horn County Cases: 832 Total, 9 New, 152 Active
- Custer County Cases: 101 Total, 9 New, 25 Active
- Lake County Cases: 251 Total, 4 New, 28 Active
The best information about Gallatin County can be found at the Gallatin City County Health Department dashboard.
MASKS (per the July 15th Executive Order from MT Governor Bullock: "All businesses, government offices, or other persons responsible for indoor spaces open to the public shall require and take reasonable measures to ensure that all employees, contractors, volunteers, customers, or other members of the public wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times while entering or remaining in any indoor spaces open to the public."