Shovels and Rope: The Wilma in Missoula, October 5th
Charleston's Shovels and Rope are bringing their excellent blend of folk, rock and country to Missoula's Wilma on Tuesday, October 5th, 2021.
- WHO: Shovels and Rope: The Bare Bones Tour
- SHOW DATE: Tuesday, October 5th, 2021
- WHERE: The Wilma (131 S Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, Show at 8pm
- All ages show
- Pre-sale tickets: Thursday, May 20th from 10am-10pm, online only
- Regular On-Sale: Friday, May 21st at 10am
- Tickets online at link above or by phone at 1-(800) 514-3849
- $30.00 Reserved Floor Seating (subject to fees) | Reserved seating section on the main floor of the theater.
- $30.00 Reserved Standard Balcony (subject to fees) | Reserved standard balcony seating is located in the upper section of the balcony.
- $35.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | Reserved premium balcony seating is located in the front section of the balcony closest to the stage.
- Please note: there in NO re-entry at The Wilma. Please plan accordingly.
- The Wilma is a historic, 1920s era theater with a world class sound system and excellent production.
- FULL BAR: The Wilma in Missoula has a full liquor license so alcohol is available for purchase inside the venue.
About the Bare Bones Tour, per Shovels and Rope: "The “Bare Bones Tour” will be our first truly stripped down tour. Piano. Guitar. Voices.. and that’s pretty much it. Rooms will be a bit more intimate and we are all probably going to be a bit more quiet in volume, but just as loud in spirit. Expect some classics, some deep cuts, and maybe a few new tunes. Let’s get intimate!"
Here's a taste of what you're in for at the "Bare Bones Tour" stop in Missoula: