South Church Ave Closed This Week: Map and Details
A large portion of South Church will be closed to through traffic the week of May 6th.
According to the City of Bozeman:
- South Church will be closed south of Story Street starting Sunday, May 5th for utility work
- This closure and work is associated with the Sunset Hills Irrigation Project.
- This closure is expected to last one week.
- The road will still be opened to local traffic but through traffic will be detoured to Babcock and Kagy.
- Church will be open to LOCAL TRAFFIC ONLY
- Contact Information: Central Excavation 406-388-1000