Stuff Going on This Week Around Gallatin County
New stores, online events, kid friendly stuff and live music are all options this week as we gear up for Thanksgiving on November 26th.
If you're staying home and staying safe, you've got options. If you're itchin' to get out a little, you've got options too. What is normally is pretty 'quiet' week actually offers lots of stuff to do.
- WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 11TH, 2020: LIVE MUSIC - Daniel Kosel at Santa Fe Red's. (North 7th Avenue in Bozeman). Live music starts at 6pm.
- THURSDAY NOVEMBER 12TH, 2020: Quick Draws & Cocktails Online Fundraising Event for The Emerson with Kimpton Armory Hotel. Starts at 7pm. Please check auction items online HERE. This is a virtual event, cocktail party and auction. Featured local artists include: Will Hunter - Painting • DG House - Painting Hannah Uhde - Painting • Trevor Nelson - Photography LeeAnn Ramey - Painting • Kathy Burk - Fused Glass Ole Nelson - Mixed Media • Jason Baide - Jewelry Vicki Fish - Mixed Media.
- THURSDAY NOVEMBER 12TH, 2020: Black Diamond Store Opening in Big Sky. Happening in Big Sky Town Center, starting at 10am. (99 Town Center Ave - Set A1). There may be a surprise visit from a Black Diamond athlete and Big Sky local.
- THURSDAY NOVEMBER 12TH, 2020: Tea and Tarot at Townshend's Teahouse. Downtown Bozeman at the corner of Rouse and Main. Enjoy your favorite tea while you get your tarot cards read. 3 card readings are only $5.
- SATURDAY NOVEMBER 14TH, 2020: National Toy Store Day at Giggles. In the Gallatin Valley Mall. Starts at 10am. Story time with characters and science experiments. Space is limited. You can call the store with any questions: 522-8697.