Support Gallatin Valley Farmers: Winter’s Bounty March 5th
Enjoy locally source food, prepared by local chefs on a very special "take-away meal" evening, put together by Gallatin Valley Farm to School. Perhaps plan a fun night around this "all local" menu.
This event on March 5th sounds so cool. It's all about not only supporting local farmers and producers but also supporting our local restaurants and their workers. On that night, you'll be eating a take-away meal prepared just for this event.
Basically, you'll buy a ticket for the night and then you'll get a four course takeaway meal, a story about a local grower or producer who's product was involved in your meal and a detailed menu with everything that's in your locally sourced meal.
- WHAT: Winter's Bounty Farm to Table Feast
- WHEN: Friday, March 5th, 2021 (buy tickets before that)
- HOSTED BY: Gallatin Valley Farm to School
- "A fundraiser in support of Gallatin Valley Farm to School, local restaurants and their staff, and local producers"
- MEALS BY: Seasonal Montana, Feast, Little Star Diner, Feed Cafe, Fork & Spoon, The Food Studio and Food For Thought (the choice of takeaway menus is OUTSTANDING)
- TICKETS: Just $125 for a four course takeaway meal, that you can choose from the participating local restaurants.
- Some of the restaurants are also offering wine parings that you can add for an additional charge.
- How your money supports: $125 total...$75 of that goes to Gallatin Valley Farm to School...$50 goes to the restaurant or caterer "to support their operations, pay their staff, and purchase items from local producers"
- REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2021 WINTER'S BOUNTY EVENT HERE
- Questions? Contact Gallatin Valley Farm to School, PO Box 563, Bozeman MT 59771, or call (406) 219-1010
You can sign up for the Gallatin Valley Farm to School email newsletter HERE to stay informed about their mission and future events.
2,287 Students participated in classroom & garden lessons with Gallatin Valley Farm to School.
586 Students participated in 2019 Farm Field Trips with Gallatin Valley Farm to School.