That Crazy House in the Middle of Flathead Lake is For Sale for $39 Million
Maybe you saw it featured on the Travel Channel or HGTV. Perhaps you've seen it in person. Either way....great news! The crazy big house on the island in Flathead Lake is for sale for $39 million bucks!
I was unaware that the house had a name but I'm certainly not surprised to learn that it's called the "Shelter Island Estate". Of course. Awesome.
According to the Sotheby's website (where the property is currently listed as of 9/14/16):
- A copper conservatory is the perfect retreat and the abundance of year-round light gently fills the great hall and adjacent office space.
- The main floor is also home to the indoor shooting range and a heated boat stall with a custom rail system, making boat access seamless and easy.
- The estate's office is beautifully lined in mahogany and features a full balcony, four-inch-thick doors and limestone fireplace.
- Other features include a master suite and bath with custom mahogany cabinets, trim and accents as well as extensive use of Carrara marble throughout.
- The master also boasts a private outside portico and poach area for additional privacy and relaxation.
Yes, please. The above few details are but a few of the amenities and details of this crazy property.