Vast Array of Bozeman Area Events This Week
The first full week of 2021 is just that...full. Food, climbing, art, beer, music and learning are all options around Bozeman in-person or online. You pick!
- THURSDAY 1/7/21: KIDS OPEN LAB AT MONTANA SCIENCE CENTER - (2744 West Main, Bozeman) Starts at 3pm. Limited to 12 participants in the Lab at one time. Ages 6+, Drop-off from ages 9+. "In the STEAMlab we build circuits, learn how to 3D print, break open electronics to see how they work, and many more projects."
- THURSDAY 1/7/21: VIRTUAL HOMEBREW CLUB MEETING - Starts at 6pm ONLINE. "Join our club Google Group to receive details about upcoming Bridger Brew Crew virtual club events and connect with others in the Gallatin Valley’s homebrewing community."
- THURSDAY 1/7/21: THURSDAY NIGHT ICE CLIMBERS OF BOZEMAN - Hyalite Canyon. Night group climbs. Everyone is welcome with proper equipment. Starts at 6pm. Check link above for further details. This is a weekly event.
- FRIDAY 1/8/21 AND SATURDAY 1/9/21: BIG SKY LAUGH FEST - Happening at the Warren Miller Performing Arts Center in Big Sky. 5:30pm and 8pm. 60 minute run time. Tickets are $25. Limited capacity for safety. Featuring Kelsey Cook, Brian Simpson, and Pete Lee. 18+ only. Masks required, no children allowed.
- FRIDAY 1/8/21: NEW EXHIBIT "WE ARE STILL HERE AND THIS IS OUR STORY" - Happening at The Emerson Center (111 South Grand). "An impactful exhibit intended to bring awareness to our nation’s Missing and Murdered Indigenous People (MMIP)". Jessie Wilber, Lobby, & Weaver Room Galleries. Runs January 8, 2020 – February 28, 2021.
- SATURDAY 1/9/21: BOZEMAN WINTER FARMERS' MARKET - Happening at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds Exhibit Building #1. 9am to Noon. Approximately 20 vendors. Local veggies, meats, cheeses, breads, preserves, honey, soaps and other hand-made products. PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHILE ATTENDING.
- SATURDAY 1/9/21: Chandler Huntley - Live at Blend Winery - (31 South Willson, Bozeman) Starts at 6pm. Live music from Chandler Huntley "upbeat finger-picking guitar style and soulful country voice".
- SATURDAY 1/9/21: CATURDAY AT BUNKHOUSE BREWERY - (1216 West Lincoln, Bozeman) Starts at 2pm. Wear your MSU Bobcat gear and you'll get $1 of each pour.
BEST PLACES TO GET PIZZA IN BOZEMAN