2015 MOOSE Easter Keg Hunt Rules
The 2015 MOOSE Easter Keg Hunt sponsored by New Belgium and Bar IX, begins Monday March 30th with the first clue given out at 7:45am on the MOOSE Morning Show.
The rules of the MOOSE Easter Keg Hunt are very simple:
- The Keg is a cylindrical pony keg, painted like an Easter Egg.
- The Keg is hidden somewhere in Galllatin County, Montana.
- The Keg is hidden on PUBLIC PROPERTY, and there is no reason to trespass on private property for any reason. Please respect private property. If you ever have to ask yourself whether you "should be there or not", the Keg is not there.
- The Keg, once found, must be returned to The MOOSE office at 125 West Mendenhall in downtown Bozeman. Business hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
- YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MOOSE EASTER KEG HUNT IN ANY MANNER.
- Clues to find the MOOSE Easter Keg will be given away on the air at 95.1 FM, online at Mooseradio.com, on the MOOSE Facebook page, via the MOOSE TWITTER FEED or on the MOOSE's YouTube Channel or at Bar IX in downtown Bozeman.
- Groups of people may hunt for (and find) the Keg together, but there is ONLY ONE PRIZE PACKAGE TO BE AWARDED.....meaning you'll have to share if you claim victory as a team.
- The 2015 prize package: 1 case of New Belgium Beer per month for 12 months (to be picked up at Bar IX in downtown Bozeman on a designated day of each month.) 1 $50 Bar IX bar tab per month for 12 months. Bar tab prizes will have monthly expiration dates. Meaning, that month's $50 Bar IX bar tab must be used within that month and it will not "roll over" for future use.