2018 Bozeman Ski Swap Dates and Details
Time to swap some ski gear! The Bridger Ski Foundation hosts this annual event where you can buy and sell gear for the upcoming season.
(This event is hugely popular so consider joining the Bridger Ski Foundation so you get into the Swap early!
- WHAT: Bridger Ski Foundation's Annual Ski Swap 2018. Come buy skis, boards, boots, outdoor clothing, and more.
- WHEN: Saturday, November 3rd, 10 am - 6 pm and Sunday, November 4th, 10 am - 2 pm. (2 pm - 5 pm: unsold item pick-up on Sunday)
- WHERE: Gallatin County Fairgrounds
- ADMISSION: $2 on Saturday. Free on Sunday.
- CONSIGNMENT: Friday, November 2nd, 10 am - 7 pm
Bridger Ski Foundation members get in FREE and EARLY! 9 am on Saturday! (An annual membership costs just $25 for an individual, $35 for partners, and $50 for a family. Plus you get all the other perks of a membership.)
Must have a current 2018-2019 BSF membership to gain entrance. Learn more or purchase a BSF membership here.
GET YOUR SKIS WAXED AND SUPPORT THE BSF NORDIC ELITE TEAM!
Saturday: Drop off your Nordic or Alpine skis as you leave the the checkout area of Ski Swap up until 3:00 p.m. Skilled waxers will get them ready for winter. Then pick up your equipment, waxed and ready to go, at 406 Brewery later that day, from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
(Not buying skis at the swap but still want a wax? Just drop them off at 406 Brewery between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Saturday.)
Waxing Cost: Non-Flouro Tune is $20. Flouro Tune is $30.