9″ Possible For Southern Gallatin Mountains by Friday Night
A fresh round of snow is headed our way, with several inches for mainly southern regions of Gallatin and Madison counties.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM FRIDAY.
- WHAT...Snow occurring. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches, with isolated amounts near 9 inches at ridgetops.
- WHERE...For the southern portions of Madison and Gallatin counties, mainly south of a line from Gallatin Gateway to Ennis.
- WHEN...From 2 AM Thursday to 5 PM MST Friday.
- IMPACTS...Travel could be difficult. Areas of blowing snow could reduce visibility at times.
- Slow down and use caution while traveling.
- The latest road conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.