Another FOOT of Snow by Thursday Morning?
"It's EPIC, Brah!" Can't you hear it now? Another FOOT of snow is possible for the mountains of southwest Montana by Thursday morning with up to 6 inches in the valleys.
According to the National Weather Service:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM WEDNESDAY TO 5 AM THURSDAY
- WHAT...Total snow accumulations of 6 to 13 inches in the mountains and 6 inches or less at lower elevations expected.
- Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
- WHERE...Portions of central, north central and southwest
- WHEN...From 2 AM Wednesday to 5 AM Thursday.
- Travel could be very difficult. Areas of blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility, especially in mountain passes.
- Expect snow covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
- The latest road conditions for the state can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.