Bike Swap at the Fairgrounds – Everything You Need to Know
Swap your bikes and accessories on Saturday May 5, 2018 at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. Consignment day is Friday and we've got all the details.
You can buy and sell your new or old bikes AND accessories during this year's Bike Swap. (BTW - Bike Club members can get in EARLY.)
- WHERE: Gallatin County Fairgrounds
- WHEN: Saturday May 5th, 2018 (9am - 1pm)
- Consignment Day is Friday May 4th (4pm - 7pm)
- Bring items to be consigned to the Fairgrounds on Friday afternoon
- $1 consignment fee PER ITEM
- 15% of sales go to support the Gallatin Valley Bicycle Club
There will be an INDOOR test riding facility during the swap this year! Come early for the best selection, as the swap doesn't last long.
Here's what the full schedule looks like for the Bike Swap:
- Saturday, May 5th
- 8-9: Member early admission – you can join at the door but get there early!
- 9-11:45 Open to the public
- 12-1 Discount period – lower prices on remaining items
- 1-2:30 Unsold item pickup – Items not picked up will be donated. We can’t hold unsold items.
They are also looking for volunteers to help with the Bike Swap. If you can spare some time, click the link above.
More about the Gallatin Valley Bicycle Club:
The Gallatin Valley Bicycle Club, based in Bozeman, Montana, is dedicated to providing cycling activities that promote recreation, individual health, education, and advocacy and encourage a more bicycle friendly community in the Gallatin Valley.
The Club supports shared-use trails in appropriate and accessible locations.