Bozeman Area Live Music: ‘I’m Vaccinated’ Edition
Live music is back! Local gigs and big concerts alike. Ready to get out there? You've got several good options for live music this week around the Bozeman area.
Please note that many businesses in the area are still requiring masks so bring yours so you can enjoy your evening!
- Thursday, May 13th: Lee Calvin - Solo Show - Stacey's Old Faithful Bar and Steakhouse (300 Mill Street, Gallatin Gateway) Happening 7pm to 10pm. No cover charge. Country and Americana music.
- Friday, May 14th: The Return of Red Glow Buffalo - Eagle's Club (316 East Main, downtown Bozeman) Happening 9:30pm to 2am. No cover charge. New material and the old favorites!
- Friday, May 14th: Open Mic Night at Pine Creek - Happening 6pm to 10pm. Food specials & $2 Domestic cans for all musicians. (Sound board, speakers, etc are provided. Bring any additional equipment you may need.)
- Friday, May 14th: Left For Dead at Valhalla Meadery - (875 Bridger Drive, Bozeman) Happening 6pm to 8pm. No cover charge. Left for Dead is a fiddle and banjo duo.
- Saturday, May 15th: Marcedes Carroll at Blend - A Bozeman Winery (31 South Willson, downtown Bozeman) Happening 7pm to 8pm. No cover charge. Americana.
- Saturday, May 15th: Cole Decker at the Sacajawea Hotel - (5 North Main Street, Three Forks) Happening 5pm to 8pm. No cover charge.
- Saturday, May 15th: Matt Miller at The Owl Lounge in Livingston (110 North 2nd, Livingston) Happening 7pm to 10pm. No cover charge. Live music returns to The Owl!
As stated before, be aware that different businesses in the area have slightly different rules regarding masking and distancing. Those businesses have that right, so bring your mask in case you need it (even if you've been vaccinated) and let's have some fun this week!