Bozeman Farmer’s Market Continues This Tuesday Night
Tuesday nights at Lindley Park are home to the Bozeman Farmer's Market, from 5pm to 8pm every week. The 2020 season will continue through September 8th.
- WHAT: Bozeman Farmer's Market 2020
- WHERE: Lindley Park, downtown Bozeman (900 Main Street)
- WHEN: Tuesday nights from 5pm to 8pm, through Tuesday, September 8th, 2020
- There will be food and drinks for sale along with some live music every week.
- Vendors, local farmers, artisans, locally made products, etc
- There will be Bozeman Farmers Market gear (t-shirts, etc.) available for purchase at the Market.
- You'll be able to browse locally grown produce, fruit, cut flowers, eggs, bee products, beef, fresh coffee, bacon & specialty sausages...
- COVID-19 Details: There ARE guidelines for the Bozeman Farmer's Market regarding COVID-19.
- Social distancing in the Market area is requested.
- Please don't congregate.
- Wait your turn at booths.
- Use the offered hand-sanitizer often.
- Try and limit touching items that you are not buying.
- Vendors and volunteers will all be wearing masks
- In order for the Market to exist, we have to adhere to these guidelines.
- The Farmer's Market stands for several things to be a benefit to the community: ethical and responsible businesses and agricultural practices, shopping locally, building community, creative enterprises & entrepreneurship.
- The "multiplier effect" created by you spending your money locally generates lasting impacts on the prosperity of local organizations and residents.
- Did you know? Small businesses donate twice as much per sales dollar to local non-profits, events, and teams compared to big businesses! Fun events create more fun, local events!