Bozeman Now Has Fancy Creekside Eco Tipi Glamping
How did we not have this before? Bodhi Farms, which is already host to a slew of cool events throughout the year is now Bozeman's destination for high-end glamping.
And these glamping tipis aren't just any tipis...they're Tentipi Tents, born in Lapland. Doesn't get much more Nordic than that, eh?
Starting in July, Bodhi Farms will have a total of nine glamping tipis available to book through their website. The tents will be well appointed with heat, power, furnishings, a king or double beds and two separate porches per tipi.
There are two shared tipi bathrooms which each have: a sink, private toilet and indoor shower.
Every evening there is a campfire with complimentary s'mores for their overnight guests. There is also a staffed bar.
Bodhi Farms is already known for cool events all year long. In the summer, they offer:
- "Camp Bodhi" an outdoor summer kids camp (July through August)
- Yoga - outdoors by the creek starting June 1st
- Guided fly fishing - on the farm or on area rivers
- Private, wood-fired sauna
- Spa Tipi - creekside, off-grid spa services
- Farm/Gardening activities - well, it IS a real farm
- Bodhi Farm Club - " learn more about gardening, dig in and get a little dirty, and take home fresh, healthy foods that you helped grow. No farm or gardening experience is necessary"
- SUMMER FIELD KITCHEN (June through October) They are not yet taking reservations for this outdoor dining option, but more information will be coming soon. Lunch and dinner should be available.
- WEDDINGS/EVENTS: The farm is also a popular wedding venue
Bodhi Farms is very easy to find and only 15 minutes from downtown Bozeman. Bodhi Farms is located at 13624 S. Cottonwood Rd - between Cottonwood Canyon Rd & Gallatin Gateway. PHONE: 406-201-1324