Bozeman Whiplash Weather: 12″ Mountain Snow Possible by Sunday Night
Near record temps then a foot of snow. Nobody said Montana weather was boring and this weekend will be the perfect example of nutzo extremes.
According to the National Weather Service:
WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH LATE SUNDAY NIGHT.
- WHAT...Heavy snow possible.
- Total snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches at lower elevations and 8 to 12 inches in the mountains, are possible.
- Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- WHERE...Beaverhead, Madison and Gallatin.
- WHEN...From late Saturday night through late Sunday night.
- IMPACTS...Travel could be difficult. Patchy blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility.