BZN Events: More Fun Stuff to do This Weekend
Tubing, live music, biking, online events and a lot more are happening this weekend around the Bozeman area. All the details are right here!
- Saturday, Feb. 27th: Craig Hall and Will Brown at Tune Up Bar - Inside the Kimpton Amory Hotel, downtown Bozeman. Live music. 8pm to 10pm. Enjoy live jazz with no cover charge.
- Saturday, Feb. 27th: Beginning Adult Belly Dance at OULA Studio Bozeman - $12 for this 1 hour class. 2pm to 3pm. This is part of a series of classes but drop ins are welcome. " A fun interactive group dance. We learn steps and cues and then create unique, improvised combos based on the music."
- Saturday, Feb 27th: Full Moon Fatbiking Group Ride - at MAP Brewing - (510 Manley Road in Bozeman) Free event. Starts at 6pm. Meet at Map Brewing Company at 6pm and then the Winter Trails Director, Brandon Campisi, will lead everyone on one of his favorite routes around town.
- Saturday, Feb. 27th: Snow Moon Nordic Ski Tour at Bodhi Farms - (13624 South Cottonwood Road, Bozeman) Happening 4pm to 8pm. Get tickets at the link above. "Take a guided cross country ski tour under the "Snow Moon" (the second full moon of the year) this Saturday evening led by our awesome Farm Manager Cameron." The backyard kitchen will be open with food for sale.
- Sunday, Feb. 28th: Tubing Days at Yellowstone Alliance Adventures - (13707 Cottonwood Canyon Road, Bozeman) 1pm to 4pm. $10 per person, kids 5 and under are free. Yellowstone Alliance Adventures has their own tubing hill, so come out with the family and enjoy a day in the snow.
You've got lots of options. Be safe, mask up and HAVE FUN!