Emigrant: Old Saloon is Center of the Fun Universe This Thursday
I'm not sure there's a more beautiful place to see Reckless Kelly with Micky and the Motorcars than The Old Saloon in Emigrant, Montana. That's exactly what's happening this Thursday night, June 3rd.
A great night of music in the Paradise Valley and you can make an entire evening of it. There will be shuttle parking ($10 cash) and overnight RV and camping options available. Have a blast and keep it safe Thursday night!
- WHO: Reckless Kelly and Micky & the Motorcars
- WHEN: Thursday, June 3rd, 2021
- WHERE: The Old Saloon in Emigrant, MT (South of Livingston, 210 Railroad Lane in Emigrant)
- TIME: Doors at 5:30pm, show at 7pm
- TICKETS: First 100 tickets are priced at $25 and $30. The next 100 are $35 door Tickets available online or at Cactus Records & Gifts in downtown Bozeman (29 West Main Street, downtown Bozeman)
- This is an OUTDOOR SHOW. Please plan and dress accordingly. We want everyone to be comfortably and have a good time.
- This is an all ages show with kids 10 and under FREE
- NO RE-ENTRY | NO DOGS | NO LAWN CHAIRS
- PARKING: Parking is ONLY at 1180 East River Road in Emigrant. There will be a shuttle available for $10 (cash only) for all parking lot occupants. Please plan accordingly.
- CAMPING: Tent & RV Camping available at the parking site as well. $30 per tent, $45 per RV.
- This show is produced by ChickenJam West.
Like The Old Saloon on Facebook to keep up with all of their events and concerts. Their phone number is (406) 333-4482. The Old Saloon in Emigrant was established in 1902. Come hang out with a piece of Montana history!