Guitarist of the Year, Billy Strings Coming to Kettlehouse Amphitheater
It's going to be a bluegrass jam session with Billy Strings on Sunday, September 19th on the banks of the Blackfoot River at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater in Bonner.
The 28 year old has won a slew of important awards for his talent including a Grammy, Guitar Player of the Year and New Artist of the Year at the 2019 International Bluegrass Music Awards and was also one of Rolling Stone’s 2017 “New Country Artists to Know”.
According to his official site, his touring band consists of Billy Failing (Banjo), Royal Masat (Bass), and Jarrod Walker (Mandolin).
- WHO: Billy Strings
- WHEN: Sunday, September 19th, 2021
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater (605 Coldsmoke Lane, Bonner MT)
- TIME: 6:30PM (door) 8:30PM (show)
- PRICE: $27.50-$35 in advance, $32.50-$40 day of show + applicable fees
- This is an all ages show
- TICKETS: Tickets go on sale Friday, June 11th, 2021 at 10:00AM
- PRE-SALE: Thursday June 10th from 10am-10pm ONLINE ONLY
- $35.00 Advance/$40.00 Day of Show, General Admission Pit (subject to fees) General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section located directly in front of the stage.
- $35.00 Advance/$40.00 Day of Show, Reserved Stadium Seating (subject to fees) Reserved Stadium seating tickets allow access to the reserved, stadium style seating section located just behind the main pit of the amphitheater.
- $27.50 Advance/$32.50 Day of Show, General Admission Lawn (subject to fees) General Admission Lawn tickets allow access to the upper standing section of the amphitheater located just above the reserved stadium seating section.
- SHUTTLE: Just $10 per person and the best way to enjoy the show. (Shuttle runs back and forth from The Top Hat in Missoula)
- There is no re-entry at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater. Please plan accordingly. No exceptions.
- All shows are held rain or shine. Layers are always a safe bet and are recommended.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Both are available for purchase (full bar with ID) inside the Kettlehouse Amphitheater.
- INTERESTED IN PREMIUM BOX SEATING? It's a special experience at the Kettlehouse if you've never done it. The above link will give you further details about the perks.
There is no camping or overnight parking at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater so please plan accordingly. Designate a sober driver or plan to use the shuttle bus back to The Top Hat in Missoula.