Learn About Starting Seeds From Local Bozeman Gardening Pro
This Saturday morning, there's a FREE online event hosted by Cashman's Nursery to teach us all the tips and tricks to early season gardening and starting seeds indoors.
You MUST SIGN UP IN ADVANCE for this fun, online event!
- WHAT: Starting Seeds Indoors and Early Season Gardening Tips
- WHERE: ONLINE EVENT
- WHEN: Saturday, March 13th, 2021
- TIME: 9:30am to 10:30am
- THIS IS A FREE EVENT but you need to register in advance by 10pm Friday night.
- WHO: This event is hosted by Cashman Nursery & Landscaping with author Cheryl Moore-Gough, M.S. Plant Sciences.
- "Cheryl is a local horticulture expert and literally wrote the book on Montana vegetable gardening. In addition to early season tips, she’ll teach you the basics of starting plants from seed. You’ll learn about timing, indoor set-up materials, care, and ultimately the unmatched satisfaction of transplanting your own plants outside when the weather is right."
We've talked a lot about early season gardening. It can be pretty therapeutic OR it can be maddening...but only if you let it.
I recently wrote a blog post about easy (beginner) things you can do to get ready for the Spring gardening season. Don't get roped into spending a lot of money, BTW. There are plenty of inexpensive hacks such as lining your baskets with scrap fabric instead of buying new coco liners.
A handy Facebook group to join is Gallatin Gardener's Club. You'll be able to ask questions, learn about area gardening events or even score a freebie or two! (Every once in a while, one of the members has too many of something and they offer extras to the group members.)