MONDAY: Bridger Brewing Pint Night for Gallatin Gardeners Club
Few clubs in the Bozeman area give 100% of their proceeds back to the community but the Gallatin Gardeners Club does. So come enjoy a pint because $1 from every pint sold between 5pm and 8pm on Monday (5/3) will be donated to this club.
The Gallatin Gardeners Club has been awarding grants for gardening related projects in the area for almost 40 years! The club was founded in 1982...that's a lot of gardening and grants, with all of the club's proceeds going right back into the community.
- WHAT: Pint Night for Gallatin Gardeners Club
- WHERE: Bridger Brewing (1609 South 11th Ave, Bozeman...right across the street from the MSU Fieldhouse and next to Town & Country Foods.)
- WHEN: Monday, May 3rd, 2021
- TIME: 5pm to 8pm
- $1 from every pint sold during that time will be donated to the Gallatin Gardeners Club, which in turn gives ALL their proceeds back to the community in the form of grants.
- The Gallatin Gardeners Club is a non-profit 501(3)c organization
- The Gallatin Gardeners Club has given away over $130,000 in grants to area gardening related projects over the years.
Get some friends together and make an evening of it! Bridger Brewing has excellent food to go along with those tasty pints. Filling up on local fare to support a great local organization...win-win.
Want to get involved with the Gallatin Gardeners Club? Everyone who has a passion for gardeners (including beginners!) are welcome. Combined with a desire to help your community, great things are possible.
The Club has a plot of land and a greenhouse at the Montana State Horticultural Farm. They then sell a ton of different vegetables and flowers from that garden to raise money for the grants. We hope to see you soon!