Montana PPE Reimbursement Program Starts June 1
$5,000 may be available for your business or non-profit to reimburse costs of PPE during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- It's called The Montana Business Adaptation Program
- Total funding available for this particular program is $20 million
- Maximum reimbursement per business is $5,000
- The funding is for reimbursement of costs for COVID-19 expenses related to keeping staff and customers safe
- Eligible expenses include: costs related to communication, remote work equipment, cleaning supplies, tools to enhance social distancing and sanitation, travel and hotel costs related to quarantining workers.
- Eligible businesses must be Montana based
- Eligible businesses must employ 50 people or less (small businesses)
- Eligible businesses must "be in good standing with the Secretary of State or local tribal government"
- Nonprofit entities are eligible to apply
- Program available starting Monday, June 1st.
- PHONE: 1-800-755-6672