Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats: Kettlehouse on Saturday, August 14th
Is there a sexier, groovier show for mid-August than Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats on the banks of the Blackfoot River? Kettlehouse Amphitheater is the place to be on Saturday, August 14th, 2021.
- WHO: Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
- OPENER: Delta Spirit
- WHEN: Saturday, August 14th, 2021
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater (just east of Missoula in Bonner, MT on the banks of the Blackfoot River. 605 Coldsmoke Lane, Bonner. - a show by Logjam Presents)
- ON SALE: Thursday, May 27th, 2021
- TICKETS: BUY ONLINE HERE by phone at 1 (800) 514-3849
- $60.00 General Admission Pit (subject to fees) | General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section located directly in front of the stage.
- $45.00 Reserved Stadium Seating (subject to fees) | Reserved Stadium seating tickets allow access to the reserved, stadium style seating section located just behind the main pit of the amphitheater.
- $35.00 General Admission Lawn (subject to fees) | General Admission Lawn tickets allow access to the upper standing section of the amphitheater located just above the reserved stadium seating section.
- SHUTTLE: $10 round trip per person. Shuttle passes can be purchased in-person at the Top Hat (cash only) on the day of the event or in advance through the ticket link above. The shuttle runs round trip from The Top Hat in Missoula to the Kettlehouse.
- This is an All Ages show
- All Kettlehouse Amphitheater shows are held rain or shine
- There is no re-entry at Kettlehouse. Please plan accordingly.
Ever wanted to work at Kettlehouse Amphitheater? They are hiring for this extremely busy summer season. Check out the details and apply at the Employment Page on their official website.