Run to the Pub 2016 – Register NOW Before Runner Limit is Reached!
It's one of Bozeman's favorite races that now has a CAP on how many people can participate. It's THAT popular! Crazy costumes and sometimes crazy weather brings runners out in full force and we've got all the details.
THERE IS NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION, EVEN IF PRE-REGISTRATION DOES NOT HIT THE CAP.
Run to the Pub Race Day is Saturday March 12th, 2016
Each runner/walker will receive:
- Chip timed race
- A gender specific technical race shirt
- 2016 RttP custom pint glass
- A unique finishing medal/bottle opener
- Reusable race bag
- Free beer (for all of age)
- A chance to win one of 4 trips to the Dublin Marathon in Ireland!
- Yearly surprise, this year is a good one! (Examples from past years: Kozzies, St. Patrick's day gear, RttP race sticker....)
- There will be 10 year age group awards for top 3 in each race.
- Chance to grab post race shwag if your in the right place at the right time.
- The Half Marathon course will start on Patterson Road heading west and loop south in order to catch the 10K course for the finish.
- The 10K starts at Cambridge Dr. and South 3rd Ave., heads to Goldenstein, links up with Sourdough and finishes steps away from the 317 Pub at 321 East Main St. It is mostly downhill. The entire race is on roads.