Saturday Lake Wind Advisory for Fort Peck Lake: Rough Water
It seems we're getting Wind Advisories for Fort Peck Lake every weekend...kind of a bummer for those trying to make the best of their summer weekends on the water.
According to the National Weather Service:
- LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM SATURDAY TO 8 PM SATURDAY EVENING FOR FORT PECK LAKE.
- WHAT...Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph expected.
- WHERE...Fort Peck Lake.
- WHEN...From 10 AM to 8 PM Saturday.
- IMPACTS...Strong winds and rough waves on area lakes will create hazardous conditions for small craft.
- Boaters on area lakes should use extra caution since strong winds and rough waves can overturn small craft.