‘Spring For Food’ And Support Our Neighbors in Need on Saturday, April 11
Spring for Food and give back to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank at a time of year when its supplies are running low. Form a team, help deliver and collect bags of food, win prizes and give a much needed gift to our community!
Spring for Food, a replenishing food drive, is Saturday, April 11 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.:
- Form teams of 3 - 5 people
- Go online and select a neighborhood for your team
- Get your team excited and encourage more friends to sign up
- 2 - 4 days prior to the event, deliver bags and instructions to all the houses in your assigned neighborhood
- On Saturday, April 11, collect filled bags of food and knock on doors to check in on those who may have forgotten
Sign up now at springforfood.com. If you can't volunteer but want to donate to the event, text GVFB to 41444.