Sunday Winter Weather Advisory for Big Timber
High winds along the I-90 corridor on Sunday are causing snow to drift and visibility to come and go.
According to the National Weather Service:
Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 2 PM MST this afternoon.
- WHAT: blowing snow is occurring. Plan on visibility of a mile or less at times and slick roadways creating difficult to severe travel conditions.
- Winds gusting 50 to 60 mph will cause areas of blowing and drifting snow.
- WHERE: southern Wheatland, northern Sweet Grass, Livingston area and beartooth foothills.
- WHEN: until approximately 2 PM MST this afternoon.
- A Winter Weather Advisory for blowing snow means periods of blowing snow will cause primarily travel difficulties.
- Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibility, and use caution while driving.
- For the latest Road conditions, call 5 1 1.