Sweet Pea 2021: Week of Events Before the Festival Even Starts
Sweet Pea Festival PACKS the first week in August around Bozeman with all sorts of fun events before the actually festival even starts. Here's the schedule and info you'll need to have the most fun.
The actual Sweet Pea Festival happens in Lindley Park on East Main Street in downtown Bozeman on August 6th, 7th and 8th, 20201 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 3rd: CHALK ON THE WALK
- This is an all-day event that happens in downtown Bozeman and is completely family friendly.
- FREE CHALK will be handed out on Tuesday morning between 9:30am and 10:30am at the Jacobs Crossing building lobby (448 East Main Street, downtown Bozeman).
- FREE CHALK can also be found (while supplies last) at businesses in downtown that have a specific Chalk on the Walk poster in their windows.
- Bill Spiess, who is a professional chalk artist will be downtown creating art in front of US Bank (104 East Main Street)
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4TH: SWEET PEA FESTIVAL BITE OF BOZEMAN
- Happens from 5:30pm to 9pm on Main Street in downtown Bozeman
- Food and drinks available for purchase on Main Street, which is closed down for a few blocks to vehicle traffic.
- Over 40 vendors will be catering specifically to the Bit of Bozeman crowd.
- Fun, casual, walkable event where you can buy snacks from different vendors - the more the merrier.
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 5TH: SWEET PEA FESTIVAL 'MUSIC ON MAIN'
- a special Music on Main that is Sweet Pea themed. Kids' activities start at 6:30pm with music from 7pm to 8:30pm on Main Street in downtown Bozeman. Free live music, open to the public. Rock and roll, blues, and soul sensation Gabriella Valdes, better known as Vella.
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 6TH: SWEET PEA FESTIVAL BEGINS IN LINDLEY PARK
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 7TH: SWEET PEA RACES AND PARADE
- Sweet Pea Run, (10K) 7:15am & (5K) 7:25 am – Main Street
- Children’s Run, 9:40am – Main Street (between 8th Ave. and Church)
- Sweet Pea Parade, 10:15am – Main Street
- FOLLOW THE SWEET PEA FESTIVAL ON FACEBOOK HERE
- SEE THE OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE OF THE SWEET PEA FESTIVAL HERE