VERY Gusty Winds Through Monday Morning
The I-90 corridor from Bozeman to Billings is experiencing very gusty winds and dangerous wind chills. Several counties are under a Winter Weather Advisory through Monday morning.
According to the National Weather Service:
Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 am Monday.
- WHAT: snow. Plan on slippery Road conditions and poor visibility. Snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches expected.
- WHERE: northern Stillwater, northern Sweet Grass, Red Lodge foothills and Beartooth foothills.
- WHEN: until 10 am MST Monday.
- Winds gusting as high as 30 mph will cause patchy blowing and drifting snow.
- Cold wind chills as low as 20 below zero will cause frostbite in as little as 30 minutes to exposed skin.