Video Shows Beauty of Montana’s Natural Bridge Falls in Winter
If you've never made a trip to Natural Bridge Falls, this video will make you want to plan one soon.
Instagram user Blacksheeopfpv recently posted an incredible drone video of Natural Bridge Falls during the winter. It literally takes you inside of the cavernous terrain. In a couple of months, the Boulder River will be rushing through the area due to spring runoff. It's rare to get to see the falls with so little water.
Here's how you get to Natural Bridge Falls from Bozeman:
- Take I-90 towards Billings for 57 miles
- Take exit 367 toward Big Timber/Harlowtown
- Turn left onto US-191 N
- Turn right onto McLeod St.
- McLeod St turns slightly right and becomes State Hwy 298
- Follow Hwy 298 for 25 miles until you arrive at the Natural Bridge Falls Picnic Area
Watch the video below: