Want to Work in Downtown? Alara Jewelry is Hiring
Alara Jewelry is one of the coolest stores in downtown Bozeman. If you appreciate beautiful, unique jewelry this opening might be the perfect fit for you.
You don't have to take my word for it - Alara Jewelry has won national awards for their coolness!
Alara Jewelry is located on the southeast corner of Main and Willson in the heart of downtown Bozeman.
According to the official job listing, here's what they're looking for:
- Merchandising jewelry (we will train, but this is about someone who can happily work in the world of small objects) General tidying and organizing.
- For variety, some larger organization projects that include labeling and setting up organizational systems for the many aspects of Alara's business.
- Assisting owner and/or store manager with projects from their respective work flows (de-cluttering desks and completing tasks in the process).
- Retail experience not necessary, as this is an office position that happens to be in a retail store.
- Prefer long-term, will consider seasonal.
- Monday through Thursday for 3 to 4 hours per day (during our business hours of 9:30am and 6pm)
- $14 - $16/hour depending upon experience with organization, merchandising, and administrative assistance.
- Please send a cover letter and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org