The Most Peaceful Job in Bozeman is Open
If you don't mind very early hours, you might score the flower watering job in downtown Bozeman. I promise I'll wave to you every morning on my way to work.
- Position: Downtown Seasonal Flower Maintenance Employee
- Wage/Salary: $13.00/hour + $500 bonus after 4 continuous months of satisfactory employment
- Fair Labor Standards Act Status: Non-Exempt
- Season: June, July, August, September
- Work Week: 15-20 hours/week, 5 days/week (Monday-Friday), shift starting no later than 3:30am. Some flexibility with schedule is possible
- Supervisor: District Manager of Downtown Bozeman Partnership
- PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: The employee is responsible for watering the 240+ flower baskets that hang from streetlamps throughout the downtown district.
- WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical demands depend upon job assignment. However, most involve outdoor work in variable climates. There is some exposure to a variety of hazards, including but not limited to heights, electrical utilities, chemical materials, allergy causing agents, and working along sidewalks, in alleys and parking lots all of which are high traffic areas.
- Physical demands include: dynamic balance, static balance, carrying items weighing up to 40 pounds, carrying items weighing up to 80 pounds with assistance, bending at the waist, climbing, crawling, lying on the back or stomach, kneeling, sitting, lifting, pulling, pushing, reaching over head, squatting, speaking, hearing, seeing, depth perception, and ability to distinguish colors.
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Ability to drive a pick-up truck and operate simple machinery.
- To apply contact: Emily Cope email@example.com 406-586-4008