Winter Weather Advisory for Lolo Pass Through Friday Morning
If you're traveling west into Idaho tonight or Friday morning, you'll probably encounter some pretty snowy conditions and slick roads over Lolo Pass. Several inches of fresh snow is expected.
According to the National Weather Service:
Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 8 am Friday for Lolo Pass and Lost Trail Pass.
- Snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches are expected.
- While snow may not stick much during the day today, colder temperatures will cause slick travel to develop overnight through Friday morning.
- WHERE: Lolo Pass and Lost Trail Pass.
- WHEN: until 8 am MST Friday.
- Plan on difficult travel conditions.
- Be prepared for reduced visibility at times.