ZZ Top: Kettlehouse Amphitheater, August 21st. They got a lot of nice girls…
A haw, haw, haw, haw. The Texas rockers, ZZ Top are returning to Montana on Saturday, August 21st to the Kettlehouse Amphitheater. What better way to rock a summer night on the banks of the Blackfoot River?
- WHO: ZZ Top
- SHOW DATE: Saturday, August 21st, 2021
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater (just east of Missoula - 605 Coldsmoke Lane, Bonner MT)
- TICKETS: go on sale Friday, May 14th, 2021 at 10am BUT, you can sign up for the Logjam Presents pre-sale which is on Thursday, May 13th. You'll get an email with a special password to buy your tickets early.
- $59.50 General Admission Pit (subject to fees) | General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section (directly in front of the stage)
- $64.50 Reserved Stadium Seating (subject to fees) | Reserved Stadium seating tickets allow access to the reserved, stadium style seating section (just behind the main pit)
- $49.50 General Admission Lawn (subject to fees) | General Admission Lawn tickets allow access to the upper standing section of the amphitheater (just above the reserved stadium seating section)
- To purchase ADA tickets, call 406-830-4640
- There is no re-entry at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater so please plan accordingly
- SHUTTLE: To and from The Top Hat in Missoula. An excellent option if you're staying in Missoula for the night and the best way to stay safe! $10 round trip per person. Get them at The Top Hat on the day of the show or better yet, buy them in advance at the ticket link above. (Cash only at The Top Hat, FYI)
- This is an ALL AGES show
The summer is shaping up to be jam packed with excellent concerts by Logjam Presents. To see all of their venues and events, visit their official website or their Facebook page. We're excited to see you at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater this summer!