6 – 10″ of Snow Possible by Noon Saturday
The holiday weekend continues to bring wind and snow, with up to 10" possible in the mountains by late Saturday morning.
According to the National Weather Service:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM SATURDAY.
- WHAT...Snow expected. Additional snow accumulations of mostly 3 to 6 inches in the valleys, but up to 10 inches possible in the mountains.
- WHERE...Portions of central and southwest Montana.
- WHEN...Until 11 AM Saturday.
- IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions, as icy roads become snow-covered. Areas of blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility, mainly through mountain passes.
- Slow down and use caution while traveling.
- The latest road conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.