ALERT: Snow and Wind on Friday for Bozeman Area
Friday commutes could be quite messy with several inches of snow and gusty winds up to 35 mph on the way.
According to the National Weather Service:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 5 PM FRIDAY.
- WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of up to 4 inches. Highest accumulations towards pass level and above.
- Winds gusting as high as 35 mph causing blowing snow with significantly reduced visibility, especially in wind-prone mountain passes of southwest Montana.
- WHERE...Portions of central and southwest Montana.
- WHEN...From 2 AM to 5 PM MST Friday.
- IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Patchy blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility.
- Slow down and use caution while traveling.
- The latest road conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.