Bozeman Fast Food Places are Paying How Much Per Hour?
Yup. And I'm kind of happy about it. Have you ever worked in fast food? IT'S REALLY HARD. Some fast food and other national chain restaurants are currently offering $18 to $20 per hour in the Bozeman area.
And they're STILL short handed.
So here's the million dollar question: Which fast food joints are paying the best wages? Well, let's take a look at the latest advertisements on local hiring platforms. If you know someone looking for a gig and it's simply about the money, fast food and fast casual ain't a bad choice at the moment. Never have we seen such decent wages being offered.
Mind you, there's a wide gap in wages offered across the Valley and some are certainly more attractive than others. However, with any job, there may be much better perks and benefits offered from a business that offers a lower initial wage.
According to Indeed.com as of February 11th, 2022:
- PANDA EXPRESS: part-time, night shift. Offering $15 to $18 per hour
- JIMMY JOHN'S: part-time. Offering $13 to $16.50 per hour
- PAPA JOHN'S: part-time. Offering $9 to $10 per hour (we're just guessing there would be tips for delivery drivers?)
- CHIPOTLE: full time. 8 hour shifts. Offering $18 to $19 per hour
- JERSEY MIKE'S SUBS: part-time, night shift. Offering $18 to $20 per hour
- THE PRETZEL PLACE: part-time. Offering $14 to $19 per hour
- DOMINO'S PIZZA: part-time, 8 hour shift. Offering from $15 per hour
- COLD STONE CREAMERY: part-time, night shift. Offering $10 to $18 per hour
- CLEAN JUICE BOZEMAN: part-time, day shift. Offering up to $17 per hour
- FIVE GUYS: part-time. Offering up to $15 per hour
- TACO BELL: part-time. Offering $17 to $18 per hour
- HAPPY PEOPLE PIZZA: full time. Offering $17 to $25 per hour
- ALBERTSONS DELI CLERK: part-time, 8 hour shifts. Offering $18 to $20 per hour
- COSMIC PIZZA: part-time, night shift. Offering from $14 per hour
- SUPER CHIX: part-time. Offering $17 to $20 per hour
- NOODLES AND COMPANY: part-time. Offering FROM $21 per hour
As we mentioned above, benefits can vary drastically. Some places offer insurance, flexibility, 401(k), and even tuition reimbursement which is fantastic for young workers or anyone looking to go back to school.